Make a connection! Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development - East Kentucky Division is currently accepting new Clients. Send Message »
|Organization Name||Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development - East Kentucky Division|
530 South Lake Drive
Prestonsburg, KY 41653
About Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development - East Kentucky Division
The Cabinet’s Department for Business Development staff is that source. With years of experience in economic development, any member of our highly qualified team can be your single point of contact for the duration of the site selection/expansion process. Development specialists work exclusively in assigned territories which allows them to become familiar with area businesses, communities and local leaders, and to offer the following assistance.
To assist in your understanding of Kentucky’s business environment, as well as to guide you through Cabinet programs, a project manager is assigned to each project as a single point of contact for the duration of the process. This provides confidentiality for the company, while affording a degree of comfort to the local communities being evaluated.
Services provided include:
- Site evaluation services, including detailed physical characteristics of Build-Ready sites, shovel-ready sites and available buildings.
- Detailed community data on utilities services, business costs, local government services, labor availability and other local resources.
- Accompany officials to Kentucky communities for confidential community/site evaluations.
- Liaison with state and local government agencies, utility companies, and other organizations, including arranging for confidential meetings where appropriate.
- Preparation of financial packages including, training, tax incentives and other project inducements.
- Assistance in obtaining required state permits and licenses.
- Coordination of public announcements for location decisions, groundbreaking ceremonies, and facility grand openings.